Hot Melting Fusible Yarn
Hot melting yarn can be heated by steam, hot air, infrared rays or other heating methods during dyeing & finishing process to cause the hot melting yarn to melt, thereby providing the adhesion function.
1. Our hot-melt yarns are mono filament yarns. Output of Mono filament yarn is smooth, and can be used for high-speed weaving. They are suitable for any type of machine, and will not cause yarn breakage while production.
2. Mono filament yarn can melt more adhesive liquid.
3. It can be woven with any material, e.g. PE, PP, PA, PET, Dyneema, Spectra, Twaron, Kelvar….etc.
1. Strengthen cloth edges and avoid burrs, such as carpets, square towels, lace cloth, elastic webbing
2. Fancy yarn, webbing, down yarn
3. Used as core yarn and adhered to other materials
4. Lace or special loop design on the shoulder strap of the underwear, a tubular webbing covering the steel wire of the underwear
5. Increase the dimensional stability of the fabric and improve the quality, for example: braided rope, mesh cloth, rope, elastic webbing...